Why a few minutes here can save you all of these things caused by bad information:
- Save hours of labor (yours or paid for) caused by doing things the hard way instead of the easy way.
- Save hours of confusing research at stores. Confusing because each sales person tells you something a little different based on their history and biases.
- Save many trips back and forth to stores trying to figure out the right thing to do.
- Save money by preventing problems caused by incorrect information.
- Save years of regret because you have to live with results you do not like or
- Save having to do it over again with all the inconvenience of timing, furniture moving, etc.