We have never before shown testimonials because so many we see elsewhere seem to be cherry picked and fake, therefore, unbelievable.
Many folks do thank us for what we do, including, in a way we believe to rarely happen to other companies - the words "Thank you" in the comments/delivery instructions section of an order. We see that quite often and know that it is because people have been frustrated trying to find out what to do in stores and on other web sites and are simply grateful to find a company that provides sensible, logical information and empowers them to make good decisions without all the hype
Testimonials are reassuring, no question about it. But, did the company write them instead of the customer, was the content reworded, etc. You should be cynical about testimonials (we are), so for what it is worth, this is what we have done here. ( But do not make decisions based on these testimonials. Let our customer service and your product testing prove their value. )
- Nothing is changed. Everything is a direct quote by the customer and taken from their email or order. Any spelling errors or typos remain to live up to our pledge that these are entirely unedited.
- The only revisions to the original was to remove comments about their project that are not relevent here and replaced with .... dots to show it was done.
- We do not show the name of a competitors product as that would not be fair.
- For the protection of these very nice customers, we show only first name, initial of last name, and town. We do not give out any more information than that so that the customer is not bothered with phone calls or emails.
- We have never in all these years kept testimonials. In deciding to do it here, we took a small snapshot in time starting April - May 2009. Any after that were added because they were unusual in some way and might answer a concern for someone else.
- We did not ask the customer to create these. They are 100% unsolicited.
- 7/30/2009 i just want to tell you how pleased we are with your three step removal of Efflorescence products.We didnt know we had some leaks in the tuck pointing of our chimney..and we really had some fireplace damage by the time we noticed it and had the outside tuck pointing redone. My husband had tried six other products with no success until I happened across your website and ordered the grout remover,the Efflorescence treatment and the same day sealer. We are so happy with the results and I have enclosed the before and after pictures.
Thank you! Denise B. ,
Park Ridge, IL
- 6/25/2009 Thanks for taking the time to e-mail me. You information and suggestions are well received. I have sealer but will check to make sure it's the right product. Just for your information I've been living in this house with 1000 sq. Ft. Of slate floors for five years. Up to now I have not been able to find anyone who had even a whisper of a clue in how to clean and take care of slate. I'm very happy to have found you.
K. Sandy O'B... ,
- 6/5/2009 You are too much ! I wish I could tell someone from your company just how great you have been !!!!!! You have been extremely helpful and prompt !
K. , Phoenix, AZ
- 6/3/2009 Just a quick note to let you know how thoroughly satisfied I am with your company. From the great website to your wonderful customer service follow-up to the products which I used to complete my tile project - everything was first class. I will definitely recommend you to all my friends for their projects.
Thanks again, Bill P. ,
- 6/1/2009 ..... I'm a 72 year old female and with your very informative web site, I am stripping my kitchen floor. ...... The floor has been down for over 25 years. I have no idea what sealer was used. The floor is very dingy looking. To my amazement, your premium stripper is bringing it back to life. I have completed maybe 1/3 of the floor and I'm going to wait a few days before I get back down on my hands and knees. I love your product and I have ordered more today.
Thank you for your helpful web site. Norma
K. , Tucson, AZ
- 5/28/2009 Thanks ...! Once we test the sealers out (SBS vs. PSS) we will place that order as well. You have been very helpful and supportive throughout this process and I greatly appreciate that. I feel much more comfortable with Aldon products than I would be using something purchased off the shelf at H..... D.... because of the knowledgeable staff that Aldon seems to employ in concert with the vast informational resource that is your website.
Thanks Again, Ben
U. , Seattle, WA
- 5/20/2009 --- (Comment on an order) " COMMENTS?............. "Tried the samples. Looks and works great."
Alex G. , Gillette, WY
- 5/18/2009 --- "I appreciate your time and assistance. You were the only website I could find where I could even ask questions about this topic. You gave me just the information I needed. Thank you again, it is very appreciated."
- 5/11/2009 "wow --- thanks so much for the support. I did use the premium stripper on a very small spot smack dab in the middle of the stain. I checked it after a few hours and wiped it off with a paper towel. Looks even better today... not 100% but better.
I have a floor that I have used everything on known to man. Muriatic acid --- just water, Mxxxx X -- it even has some oil spills and dog urine on it. I HAD NO IDEA that I had to be careful of it until it was waaay too late. Its a beautiful bluestone entryway -JUST EXACTLY like in your picture --- EXACTLY -- but it is a total eyesore. For some reason -- maybe how professional your website was -- I just know Aldon products are going to save this floor! "
Peggy T. Reston, VA
- ( From an order) 5/4/2009 - COMMENTS?............. "Great products...we love them!"
Christy S. Florence, MS
- 4/27/2009 .... "THANK YOU FOR YOUR PROMPT AND MOST COMPREHENSIVE RESPONSE TO MY PROBLEM. BETWEEN YOUR INFO AND THE TECHS INPUT I HOPE TO PUT THIS ALL BEHIND ME. AGAIN, MUCH THANKS. ALL COMPANIES SHOULD HAVE A SUPPORT STAFF LIKE ALDON."
Yonkers, New York
- 4/27/2009 "I wanted to send a message and tell you and everyone at Aldon how pleased I am with the products I purchased from you in Jan. I have just placed another order tonight for more products. I would like to bring out a few things that made ordering from Aldon a pleasurable experience: Not only did the products perform just as stated, the quick response you give to my inquiry was amazing, the follow up was reassuring and the web sight has to be the most informative and user friendly that I've ever been to. I used it as a example in one of my Managers meeting on how good and informative it really is.
Everyone in your company should be proud and thankful to be a part of such a great organization. In today's business world, a company like yours will be the one of the ones that WILL succeed. Good job."
David R. Saraland, AL
- 4/24/2009 "I just haven't had time to tackle the problem. I have colored grout and it seems to have developed .........
Thank you for checking in on me... Aldon has the best customer service anywhere!!! Have a great weekend."
Debbie F. , Killeen, Texas
- 4/24/2009 "Thank you for caring enough about your clients to notice that my order seemed incomplete and then for forwarding it on to the tech guys for verification. Not often do you see customer service like that these days!!! I really appreciate confirmation of what I had believed to be true.
...... We built the pool 8 years ago and have had the problem from day 1. I was pretty annoyed at the builder but after they tried several things that did not work I just told them to leave. ......
I can tell you that when it comes time to treat other stone or masonry (we have big re-design plans for the back yard this fall!) I will absolutely buy your stuff. You have always been fast and efficient and now you have displayed a level of concern for your client that I have not seen in a long time!"
Darrell H. , McKinney, TX